Quartz, Quiltz & Craftz Festival
October 11 – 13, 2019
MONTGOMERY COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS—MOUNT IDA, ARKANSAS
Every year, Montgomery County of Arkansas comes alive with the Quartz, Quiltz & Crafts Festival (QQC). Dubbed The Quartz Crystal Capital of the World, the town of Mount Ida becomes a hub of activity for one memorable weekend every October. As you can tell by the name QQC is a combination of exciting activities:
- The World Championship Quartz Crystal Dig that any amateur crystal digger can join to find amazing Quartz Crystals and win fantastic prizes.
- A world-class Quilt display and competition, with vendors providing fabric scraps, books, and expert input on quilting.
- Craft vendors offering everything from hand-made soap and local jams to jewelry, wood crafting, local artists, and much more.
- Gem & Mineral vendors offering an astounding array of rocks, crystals, jewelry, cut gems, lapidary supplies, mineral specimens, and geological marvels. This is a rare chance to see crystal clusters worthy of museums as well as a simple “pocket-rock” that won’t break the bank.
- Of course there are also Food Vendors with a wide array of treats to nourish and delight.
Admission to the QQC festival is free.
If you would like to join the digging competition, fill out the Digger’s form and submit your entry fee below.
If you would like to be a vendor, there are two options. Craft vendors are indoors and should use the Craft Vendor form below to send the application and booth fees. Gem & Mineral vendors are outdoors and should use the Gem & Mineral form to send an application and booth fees. Food vendors with electricity requirements should contact the director at 1-870-867-2723 to make arrangements.