May 24 – 25, 2019
The Mount Ida Good Ol’ Days is sponsored by the Mount Ida Area Chamber of Commerce on the Courthouse lawn in Mount Ida, AR. There will be a gospel sing on the Front Porch Stage on Friday night and full Front Porch Stage performance on Saturday night. Front Porch activity typically concludes by 9 pm.
This is the online form for vendors. You may also print the vendor application. Click here for the print version.
2019 Good Ol’ Days Rules and Regulations
- Commercial and craft booth spaces are approximately 12’ x 12’.
- Food booths will be spaced as necessary for operation.
- Vendors may begin set-up and open if desired by 12:00 noon on Friday.
- Vehicles must be removed from the courthouse square rail before 8 am on Saturday morning in order to accommodate the Car Show.
- Security will be provided on Friday night only.
- Booth space placements are at the discretion of the Chamber committee.
- Exhibitors are responsible for supplying, tables, chairs, and provisions for shade and rain.
- Each exhibitor should clear their space by at least 10 am on Sunday morning and must leave the space clean.
- No printed or screened merchandise with Mt. Ida’s Good Ol’ Days on it will be permitted.
- Vendors must stay until completion of the event each day (until the completion of musical performances on Front Porch Stage, Friday & Saturday nights).
- Sales tax forms will be given to you. You are responsible for completing and turning in the forms appropriately.
Questions may be directed to Mount Ida Area Chamber of Commerce, 870-867-2723. The Chamber will not be held responsible for accidents or thefts occurring on the premises. Entry into this event constitutes an automatic waiver of any claim for damages, liability, or loss against the sponsors, employees, or representatives thereof.
Vendor spaces with electricity are limited. If electricity is needed, please contact the Chamber office prior to submitting your application.