We look forward to working with you to promote your business and our community. Get connected with customers, other businesses, and great resources by joining today, or renew your Membership here.
The purpose of the Mount Ida Area Chamber of Commerce is to help member businesses prosper. Thus one of our goals is to promote tourism, relocation, and expansion of service opportunities. Our county has ten times more visitors each year than residents. Additionally, we have many seasonal residents who often become full-time residents upon retirement. Every member business and organization provides a service. The goal of the Chamber is to provide tools and training to promote and assist members in making the connections crucial to helping their businesses flourish.
- Membership automatically includes a business listing on our website and Visitor and Relocation Guide.
- Each new member business has the option to receive a “Grand Opening” with a ribbon cutting or a “New Member Spotlight”. Each will receive a press release as well as recognition on all our social media venues.
- Members may post announcements through our social media options.
- Members may attend professional development seminars offered through the Chamber.
- Members may display brochures and business cards at the Chamber Visitor Center.
- Members are encouraged to attend Chamber meetings and provide input.
VISITOR AND RELOCATION GUIDE
Visitors sometimes just want something in their hands to save and keep for reference. Our Visitor and Relocation Guide serves this purpose. This full-color magazine, includes ads for area businesses, information on the history and things to see and do in our area, as well as Information on local events. Each year, the winning photo from our annual photo contest is featured on the cover and other submitted photos are utilized throughout the guide. Guides are dispersed to tourist through Visitor Centers throughout the state.
Chamber Sponsored Annual Tourist and Community Events
- Three Rivers Heritage Festival & Car Show
- Jeep Poker Chip Run
- Halloween/Fall Festival
- Courtyard Square Christmas Caroling, Santa, Hot Chocolate & more!
Chamber Community and Awards Banquet
This annual banquet is an opportunity for everyone to celebrate community achievements as well as receive updates on the plans and accomplishments of the Chamber of Commerce.
Annual membership dues are based on business type and number of full-time employees, including the owner. Please calculate your member dues based on the following table:
- Range 1 (Sole Proprietor 0-1 employees) $50
- Range 2 (2-5 employees) $75
- Range 3 (6-20 employees) $100
- Range 4 (21—50 employees) $175
- Range 5 (51+ employees) $245
- Non-profit w/paid Employees $50
- Non-profit w/Volunteers Only $20
- Individual Community Member $25
- Church $10