Quartz, Quiltz & Craftz Festival
October 12-14, 2018
MONTGOMERY COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS—MOUNT IDA, ARKANSAS
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR GEM & MINERAL VENDORS
The form on this page is for online submissions and payment through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use their services for credit card payments, e-checks, and even bank transfers. If you prefer to print out the form and mail in your payment, or bring it to the Chamber offices, use this Printer Friendly version here: Printable 2018 QQC Vendor Application
- Booth space is for three days, Fri – Sun, Oct 12-14, 2018, No displays may be removed before closing on Sunday without prior approval from the Mount Ida Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Show hours are as follows: Friday & Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Booth fee must be PAID IN FULL in advance to reserve space. No refunds after Sep 1, 2018.
- Set-Up times are from 1:00 to 5:00 PM on Thursday, October 11 and 7:00 to 9:00 AM on Friday.
- Buildings will be locked each night. No security guard is provided.
- RV hookups are available with electricity for $25 per night. Without electricity is $8 per night. Please Note: This check needs to be made payable to Montgomery County Fair Board. (When using the printable form here: Printable 2018 QQC Vendor Application.)
- Assignment of booth spaces is at the sole discretion of the show manager, no exceptions!
- All exhibitors must provide their own tables, chairs, and provisions for inclement weather.
- In the event of rain or circumstances beyond the control of man, no refunds will be given.
- No booth sharing without prior approval from the Mount Ida Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Exhibitors must keep booth area clean during and after the show.
- Exhibitors are responsible for complying with all state and local sales tax requirements.
- First-time show vendors must submit color photographs of merchandise with their application.
Once you submit this form, you will be directed to PayPal to complete your payment. You will need to enter the amount into PayPal based on your choice below: